Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: [Help?] Soft-Locked Out Of AJ Account

Private

[Help?] Soft-Locked Out Of AJ Account

I have another account which im kind of locked out at the moment.

I know the password for it and everything but im stuck at the verification of my IP to access the rest of the site and it for some reason never sends me the email, I checked everything from inbox, spam and trash, along with the "all mail", I get them just fine when i request my username and such though, It just wont give me the email needed to verify my IP.

Message I am currently stuck on:

Your IP Address (Removed) is currently awaiting authorisation to be enabled for the user.

Please check the email address associated with your account and click the authorisation link.

Click here to re-send the verification email.

If anyone could help me that would be lovely, I currently have no way of access the teamspeak or any kind of support since I need to be logged in 100% with my other user and this account personally lacks the requirement to even view things like teamspeak.

[Help?] Soft-Locked Out Of AJ Account JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    That IP address isn't blocked. So it's most likely a shady plugin causing it.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    That IP address isn't blocked. So it's most likely a shady plugin causing it.
    I've tried using private browser and other browsers to try and get myself the email but none of them are working for me for some reason, I even tried logging in on my phone and re-send the verification email it just for some reason never sends.

(This is new 2 me as well but anytime I do go to login it takes me to a page saying "vBulletin 4.2.5 Admin Control Panel" by the way, I don't know if that is normal or not.

Which shows that you were trying some weird things if you keep trying to load that.

Private
    Which shows that you were trying some weird things if you keep trying to load that.
    weird things? "trying to load that" ?

If u mean the admin panel thing then im not trying anything to even have that show up, It literally redirects me to the page when I press on "Click here to re-send the verification email."

I can send u a PM of a gif of it happening as well.

Sending your real account would also help with the whole thing.

Private
    Sending your real account would also help with the whole thing.
    LillyBayFox, Is the user/account, I also PM'ed you the name & situation a lil bit ago just in-case.

Unlocked. If it happens again, you will not be unlocked.