Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: DayZ hacks

DayZ hacks

Question DayZ hacks

I'm looking to purchase DayZ, just to play on the side to pass time. But, I don't think I'd purchase it unless the hack was working. (It does say it's fully working)
    But, what do you guys think the chances are that just using a minimap, radar for items, and occasionally aimbot, what are the chances of getting banned?

Rust, I was banned almost within an hour a few months back. Nether, I hacked daily for 2 months and was never banned.
    Just curious, thanks!

First Sergeant
    The dayz sa cheat is currently undetected and all the features should be working fine. About being banned just make sure you dont look obvious and you should be fine, also keep in mind that detections happen and there is always a risk with cheating. If you cheat then sooner or later you will be banned

DayZ hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by nick47 View Post
    The dayz sa cheat is currently undetected and all the features should be working fine. About being banned just make sure you dont look obvious and you should be fine, also keep in mind that detections happen and there is always a risk with cheating. If you cheat then sooner or later you will be banned
    I agree, and understand the fact that you will be caught eventually. I just don't want it to be like Rust where I was banned within an hour. Losing $40 in an hour, is frustrating.
    Getting caught on Rust wasn't due to being a dumbass using the hack, just due to the hack client.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by lnkless View Post
    I agree, and understand the fact that you will be caught eventually. I just don't want it to be like Rust where I was banned within an hour. Losing $40 in an hour, is frustrating.
    Getting caught on Rust wasn't due to being a dumbass using the hack, just due to the hack client.
    I do understand what you mean, I personally have bought 3 dayz sa games, but that was my fault as I was being obvious, all I can suggest sir is please don't cheat on a game you are not willing to lose. I am not saying you are going to lose every account you cheat on, I am just saying if it does happen just make sure you can come back from it. As you are aware when using any cheat there will always be a chance of getting caught (as nick said above).

Happy cheating sir and have a great day.