Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: dead by dayligth detected!

Private

dead by dayligth detected!

i got a eac ban in dbd and taht justa fetr 3 games -.- here is the account https://steamcommunity.com/id/twxto

so can i get a refund of the cheat ?

Quote Originally Posted by dergeileasiate View Post
    i got a eac ban in dbd and taht justa fetr 3 games -.- here is the account https://steamcommunity.com/id/twxto

so can i get a refund of the cheat ?
    Looks like you did a chargeback and now you are saying its detected it all depends on how you play but this is a ban not a detection.

Private
    a ban ? i wanst even playing obvious :/ so i did got a ban from eac does taht mean i played obv ? doesnt taht mean taht it foudn my hack ?
    and what do you mean with chargeback ?

and if i got banned and its not detected how do i get not banned :/ ?

a ban ? i wanst even playing obvious :/ so i did got a ban from eac does taht mean i played obv ? doesnt taht mean taht it foudn my hack ?
    and what do you mean with chargeback ?

and if i got banned and its not detected how do i get not banned :/ ?
    A chargeback is when you go to the payment, And report the payment to get your money back sir. Furthermore The Cheat is NOT Detected and if the cheat was detected it would be taken down and developed. The only way you get banned is for being obvious, So when my colleague says "It all depends on how you play" He means that you need to be careful with the cheat.

Bans are an obvious possible outcome of a cheat and you knew the risks of cheating sir.

Private
    well i do know...but i only played as survivor :/ how was it possible to get a ban xD
    and also bdw my teamm8 used it at teh same time and also got at the same time a ban tahts why im aking/telling if its detected :/ he wasnt even playing 2 games and he dies both times so....

well i do know...but i only played as survivor :/ how was it possible to get a ban xD
    and also bdw my teamm8 used it at teh same time and also got at the same time a ban tahts why im aking/telling if its detected :/ he wasnt even playing 2 games and he dies both times so....
    Regardless of what class you play as the risk of being banned is still there and clearly apparent, that goes for cheating in any game.