Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Dealing with bad teammates on CS:GO

Dealing with bad teammates on CS:GO PromisQ's Avatar

Dealing with bad teammates on CS:GO

Today i played a placement match on my smurf and lost the match, the enemy team crushed us pretty bad, maybe they were cheating i didn't even put much thought into it, because my team wasn't the best.

So what you guys do, when you get low skilled players on your team? rage hack, or just keep using legit settings, and eventually give up the match?

Lance Corporal
    I usually keep on with the legit settings. It's actually not a bad thing to lose a game on occasion, it adds validity to your account. Rage hacking will only lead to Overwatch reports, which can expeditiously get you banned. Just chill, go with the flow, and accept the loss. Move on to the next game and forget about it .

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sinder View Post
    lol i go ragehack, Csgo is so cheap to buy now anyway.
    Ditto
    FAST RECOMMENDED RESELLERS

For using paypal to purchase a subscription, contact this trusted Reseller
    For using everything else, including paypal, contact this trusted Reseller

Dealing with bad teammates on CS:GO PromisQ's Avatar
    I was just wondering what people would do in this situation, i have never rage cheated in CS:GO, don't really see the fun in it, i didn't think about it till a few minutes after the match ended.

Staff Sergeant
    i would take the lose and just win the next game some cheaters dont like to lose and they go ful blalent lol

Quote Originally Posted by PromisQ View Post
    I was just wondering what people would do in this situation, i have never rage cheated in CS:GO, don't really see the fun in it, i didn't think about it till a few minutes after the match ended.
    It is totally up to you. But in my opinion just take the loss. Its not always bad to lost a match (Sure you lose elo, but it makes you look more legit) Also rage hacking gets your "OverWatched" (because of the reports) in a matter of time so be careful if you are contemplating this.
    Last edited by Zombie Baby; 06-07-2015 at 03:58 AM.

Dealing with bad teammates on CS:GO
    I personally raise my settings slightly but not full on rage, id rather take a loss than a OW or VAC ban