Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DEP Policy "deletevalue"?

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Superseb's Avatar
    Sir, if you join Live Support or Teamspeak i'm sure any of our staff team would be willing to assist you in fixing this issue as soon as possible.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by MySecretSurprise View Post
    I specifically remember buying my copy of windows from the official site. It's not an issue with me or my computer. Also I have just spoken to a friend who uses this on cracked windows so that's not an issue. But anyway, I can see that this hack is not going to work so I guess I just wasted money (nothing new). No wonder it's so cheap. Thanks for the help, but I will sadly not be coming back for such a low-quality product. Have an outstanding night!
    As I stated sir there is absolutely nothing wrong with the cheat and I explained to you how to fix it; If you wish not to proceed with fixing it as it's an issue on your end then that is up to you. We have staff here who are more than happy to help you with resolving the issue either via text, voice, or even teamviewing you to see where the issue is with your system not being fully up to date. How you proceed on the issue is as I stated is up to you.