Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DEP Policy "deletevalue"?

I honestly don't know. But I just installed all the updates I could (except for language packs) and I will see if it works.

Well... it still gives me the same error. I even rebooted my harddrive, installed all updates, and reset my hardware ID. I don't know how to fix this and I'm getting pretty upset because my money is being wasted as the hours go by.

Private
    deletevalue nx is a DEP policy sir. Run command prompt as administrator and type this in: bcdedit /deletevalue nx

From there restart your computer for that change to take effect.

With all do respect, I think you should read a little further into this post first. I already solved that problem. The problem is your hack tool is not working. It keeps giving me an injection failed error and I already did everything stated in the tutorial. I'm at a loss. I'm not sure what to do and I already wasted 6 hours of my trial.

Private
    The error code "0xC0000428" means specifically you are out of date on Windows. You need to fully update your Windows via Windows Updates sir; Please go in to Windows Updates and click "Check For Updates". From there everything in both the Important and Optional tabs needs to be installed excluding the Language Packs and the Windows 10 Upgrade if it's available.

Yes I did this. After freshly rebooting my harddrive, I installed everything that came up in Windows Update except for the Language Packs. I don't know what else to do.

Private
    Double check the updates sir as that is exactly what that error code means.

I have just double checked. The only possible updates that I can make are the language packs. I can assure you this must be a problem with your hack tool. I freshly rebooted my hdd.

Private
    Nothing is wrong with our cheat or the loader sir as many others are using it fine and you are getting the error code that is telling you your Windows is not fully up to date. Either you are running a cracked copy of Windows which is preventing it from finding all of the updates or you have hidden them where they do not show up.

I specifically remember buying my copy of windows from the official site. It's not an issue with me or my computer. Also I have just spoken to a friend who uses this on cracked windows so that's not an issue. But anyway, I can see that this hack is not going to work so I guess I just wasted money (nothing new). No wonder it's so cheap. Thanks for the help, but I will sadly not be coming back for such a low-quality product. Have an outstanding night!