Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: ESEA Anti-cheat? Does it detect the cheat if it isn't being used?

Private

Post ESEA Anti-cheat? Does it detect the cheat if it isn't being used?

Hello boy and girls! I got a question for you.

So ive been cheating in CS:GO MM over a longer periode, and got to Global Elite, by simply "legit" hacking. And i got to a point where it just got boring, bassicly sometimes i want to play proper legit, but im more like a DMG than Global Elite so yeah..

So im thinking about going over to ESEA, because it should apparently be hacker free, and one of the best leauges there is. Now this is where my question comes in. As i was looking at it, i read at some diffrent threads, that apparently ESEA anti cheats checks yours computer RAM, like scanning it. I want to be playing 100% legit on ESEA, i dont want to cheat. But will i get banned, because i simply got the cheats on my computer, due to i still want to use them in normal MM? Or will i just be good if i just dont have the cheats open when i play ESEA?

Kind Regards: A happy Aimjunkie user

ESEA Anti-cheat? Does it detect the cheat if it isn't being used? black bulle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oxfordunited View Post
    Hello boy and girls! I got a question for you.

So ive been cheating in CS:GO MM over a longer periode, and got to Global Elite, by simply "legit" hacking. And i got to a point where it just got boring, bassicly sometimes i want to play proper legit, but im more like a DMG than Global Elite so yeah..

So im thinking about going over to ESEA, because it should apparently be hacker free, and one of the best leauges there is. Now this is where my question comes in. As i was looking at it, i read at some diffrent threads, that apparently ESEA anti cheats checks yours computer RAM, like scanning it. I want to be playing 100% legit on ESEA, i dont want to cheat. But will i get banned, because i simply got the cheats on my computer, due to i still want to use them in normal MM? Or will i just be good if i just dont have the cheats open when i play ESEA?

Kind Regards: A happy Aimjunkie user
    I play on esea legit and then hack on a smurf. Haven't been banned on esea, and i've been playing on esea for about 3 months now. If you want to be really safe delete the cheat and all the files with it.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by black bulle View Post
    I play on esea legit and then hack on a smurf. Haven't been banned on esea, and i've been playing on esea for about 3 months now. If you want to be really safe delete the cheat and all the files with it.
    Yes but i dont want to delete cheats, got 45 days left, and i still want to cheat in MM.. Just want to play ESEA legit.. You think i be able to, 100% safe?

ESEA Anti-cheat? Does it detect the cheat if it isn't being used? FreshMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oxfordunited View Post
    Yes but i dont want to delete cheats, got 45 days left, and i still want to cheat in MM.. Just want to play ESEA legit.. You think i be able to, 100% safe?
    as long as you wont inject the cheat on esea and wont use any cheats on it, you are safe.