Thanks Thanks:  21
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like?

First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like? tzenk's Avatar
    First game I hacked on was combat arms when it was owned by nexon on an older hacking site, I felt like a boss telekilling people and had the most fun ever aimbottting, and then about 4 years ago I found AJ and been a loyal customer since

Private
    Call of duty 1 on the ps3, Ive never abused cheats, i would love to have a good time by making funny situations happen or mess with people in a way where they genuinely get confused, after that i understood how fun it is to troll with cheats and ive done it on every game i can once i get bored of the same old thing. its really fun sometimes like on fivem because u could hide it so well and have so many funny reactions to things

First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like?
    Star Wars Galaxies, using Cheat Engine to modify player stats via Entertainer Buffs to get god mode, this was a leaked cheat and got around 2 months of use out of it before the PVPers ruined it and got it patched , I used the cheat to farm goodies in raids and collections and rares in the open world which I then used to give to guildies that needed the gear. Plus made some nice profits on the side as well. This wasnt the first game, that goes back to the Nintendo NES days with the Game Genie. Time is a luxury some of us do not have while its fun to play games legitimately but as you get older time is sucked away from things you enjoy to things you have to do. With the avenue of cheap affordable games or pirating them you dont always have the luxury to play thru massive backlogs of games so you use trainers so you can enjoy the game story without much effort. Cheats for multiplayer or MMOs/MMORPGs are kinda of in the grey area especially on PC, when you know or test to see if a multiplayer community cheats heavily your not gonna to have a fun experience so the option is at least have a advantage of some sort whether it be ESP or Aimbots, some prefer not to use Aimbot but ESP instead so it gives them and myself a challenge I know where your coming from I know your using the same cheats as me now I can work to target other cheaters and leave the normal players alone to fight.

Over a month ago I was playing COD MW2 and was using cheats , come to find out that every 4 out 6 players in those matches were using aimbots and esp, and you could tell as you trying to move stragetically to flank and out manuver and they just follow you on the other side of the map. Kinda sad but I played with and without the cheats, without you have no chance on having fun , with you had a chance to take out others using cheats as well making the playing field more even. I don't like being farmed, spawn in get killed , spawn in somewhere else randomly get killed. However COD is so toxic I stopped played , I got the game free with a new pc, never was a fan of COD , bad game design when players ignore 90 percent of the game modes created and available .
    Last edited by bibble1969; 02-12-2023 at 07:43 AM.

I had setup 3 accounts back when you got xp for repairing without a silo and got xp for it , the massive amount of certs I would rake in a day , never paid 1 dime for stuff out of the cash shop due to that exploit, still havent found a trainer yet for Planetside 2 yet except here and gotta earn that trusted status first. Want just a ESP trainer for PS2 not really big on aimbots it takes the fun out of it and it increases the risk of getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew1985 View Post
    combat arms classic,made me feel empowerd back in 2010 every game i play i either have a trainer of a sort for now lol
    I have a lifetime sub from Cheats Happens and they got trainers for every single player game out there really quite handy now with their Aurora client they dont have to do standalone trainers anymore. Which is bad and good in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by aumdetn8 View Post
    Cod2 PC - Hated getting beat by people that i thought were using hacks. So decided if i cant beat them - Join them haha!
    Thing is most of them are using cheats thats the sad thing , you might as well cheat as well , no fun being farmed by a map full of cheaters vs the 1-3 players that arent either.

Private
    In the first game I ever used cheats in, which was PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG), I encountered a situation involving the use of cheats on a specific server. I resorted to cheats to gain an advantage.
    Last edited by Chopra; 07-26-2023 at 05:34 AM.