Thanks Thanks:  21
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like?

First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like?
    My first online cheating experience is probably CSGO, used some free injector for ESP and played couple of months, it was fun and I learned a lot how players move and where they go.

Private
    I play CSGO for more than 1000hrs and ofc it was my first game to use cheats)) I have to admit that I have cheated in online games before, when I worked as online games booster but it was a long time ago back when I was just an edgy teenage boy. Right now I'm only interested in the competitive spirit.
    Last edited by Calich; 02-09-2022 at 06:03 AM.

Master Sergeant
    For me, it was COD WAW zombies multiplayer. It was the only way you could get mods online easily on the console. Had to use horizon and a modded game save with a USB. As for how it made me feel, guess the best way to put it was I was ecstatic. There's really no other way to feel when you use your first mods / hacks, especially when you're young and impressionable. Eventually I learned how to hotswap and got ISO mods for GTA4. That's how I got into cheating.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    First time was in Combat Arms around 2012. I was ~10 years old, felt powerful like a god and obviously I enjoyed it.
    Last edited by twol; 02-07-2022 at 03:28 PM.

Private First Class
    counter strike 1.3, was my first experience hacking. First program I used was from OGC, was not reliable and they always included some type of virus to try to steal your info. Was pretty much trying different programs until I found aimjunkies. I think it was 2014 and I have been with them ever since, they are 100% reliable!!!!

Corporal
    Do you still play CA? I do. Would you like to play together?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you still play CA?

Private
    I think Ultima Online, probably some automation scripts/auto clickers.

FPS was for sure Wolfenstein: RtcW

long history of botting MMOs, but all time favorite cheating was Planetside 2

Private
    My first cheat was in bf2, I cheated in tournaments in my country. I was 19 years old. The players were so angry that they dedicated a video to me. xd

Private
    My first online game in which I cheated was Perfect World, it was in 2009. Gothic 1,2 I used cheat codes in 2004.
    To pursue goals that are not laid down in the game itself means to erase the boundaries of the game space and trample on the rules of the game.

Private
    combat arms classic,made me feel empowerd back in 2010 every game i play i either have a trainer of a sort for now lol