Thanks Thanks:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like?

First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like? Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Battlefield 2, 10 years ago. That was the time you could drop vehicles and crates on players by the hundreds, walk through walls, kill the whole team on spawn, kill helis with knife and ammo crates,lol
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like?
    BFV and it made the game a lot more fun. The game is so full of cheaters you couldn't effectively play versus. It was miserable. With the cheat the games became competitive. There was always ten or twenty guys at the top with me because they were cheating too. Then I got banned. Not for a week or to, which would have been fair for a $50 game but perma banned. Now I'm thinking of doing it all again.

First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like? Ecthelion's Avatar
    Runescape botting in 2006 and Combat Arms in 2009

My first game is wayyy back in the PS3 days, modded black ops one with a game save (Zombies) , I felt like a hacker man xD, there it all started for me, i got my hands on a Jailbroken PS3 messed around with it and started making my own sprx menu's etc, there's where i discovered my passion. (Programming).