Thanks Thanks:  21
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mine was CSGO. I basically felt like William Perry from the NFL going through the opposing team.

First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like?
    call of duty united offensive 15 years ago haha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like? Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Battlefield 2, 10 years ago. That was the time you could drop vehicles and crates on players by the hundreds, walk through walls, kill the whole team on spawn, kill helis with knife and ammo crates,lol
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like? Pandemic.'s Avatar
    Combat arms was my first but I didint start with hacks, i used to play infected and get into all the glitches i could my favorite one to do was on a map i cant remember the name of but when you spawned there was a fenced in area to your right with a shack in it and if you knifed the corner of the door frame you could glitch inside of the building

Private
    First time ever was csgo when I first got my pc a year ago. I wanted to up my gamesense a little, so I bought a high ranked account, bought cheats and used ESP to learn where and when players would move. It sped up my learning tenfold.

Private
    BFV and it made the game a lot more fun. The game is so full of cheaters you couldn't effectively play versus. It was miserable. With the cheat the games became competitive. There was always ten or twenty guys at the top with me because they were cheating too. Then I got banned. Not for a week or to, which would have been fair for a $50 game but perma banned. Now I'm thinking of doing it all again.

Private First Class
    counter strike 1.3, was my first experience hacking. First program I used was from OGC, was not reliable and they always included some type of virus to try to steal your info. Was pretty much trying different programs until I found aimjunkies. I think it was 2014 and I have been with them ever since, they are 100% reliable!!!!

Private
    combat arms classic,made me feel empowerd back in 2010 every game i play i either have a trainer of a sort for now lol

First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like?
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew1985 View Post
    combat arms classic,made me feel empowerd back in 2010 every game i play i either have a trainer of a sort for now lol
    I have a lifetime sub from Cheats Happens and they got trainers for every single player game out there really quite handy now with their Aurora client they dont have to do standalone trainers anymore. Which is bad and good in a way.

First game you ever cheated in; what did it feel like? tzenk's Avatar
    First game I hacked on was combat arms when it was owned by nexon on an older hacking site, I felt like a boss telekilling people and had the most fun ever aimbottting, and then about 4 years ago I found AJ and been a loyal customer since