Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Will to live online Question

Private

Will to live online Question

Good day!

love the hack and works great. just want to ask a question regarding the hack. today the WTL has an update and will be doing some major updates this coming june. I want to know if you guys also update the hack to maintain its ability to be undetected. otherwise you just have earned a returning customer if you guys maintain its capability to be undetected.

cheers. PS will do a proper review once ive completed my first subs then potentially get more.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Stifi View Post
    Good day!

love the hack and works great. just want to ask a question regarding the hack. today the WTL has an update and will be doing some major updates this coming june. I want to know if you guys also update the hack to maintain its ability to be undetected. otherwise you just have earned a returning customer if you guys maintain its capability to be undetected.

cheers. PS will do a proper review once ive completed my first subs then potentially get more.
    Our coders and staff always watch for updates to games and adjust when needed. Our hack status is live and you can always use that for each game. We always do our best to make sure stuff gets updated when needed. Thank your for the positive faith in us.

Private
    Thanks for the quick reply! much appreciated!

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Stifi View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply! much appreciated!
    No problem, I hope to see you as a VIP soon Have a great day!