Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: GTA 5 Menu Key??

GTA 5 Menu Key??

Breh
    Last edited by jaylt1510; 07-08-2016 at 05:06 AM.

the home key that will also open up a social club so you will have to pull the menu down

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    the home key that will also open up a social club so you will have to pull the menu down

Regards
    how do you 'pull the menu down' i dont see it anywhere

if it injected correctly. It should be right underneath the social club. I believe if you had escape. You should be able to see the menu

Is make sure that your either running steam or the launcher from rockstar as administrator and doing the same for your loader

Do not set some on compatibility mode were the automatically run as administrator manually run them as administrator

The way that I inject the cheat myself is I open up story mode. Then when I get into the game actually in the game than I right-click the loader run as admin then I load from there on single player. From there I go to online multiplayer

Then I pressed the home key to open the menu and I just go on top of the social club click on it and dragged down then I can see the menu.

regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    if it injected correctly. It should be right underneath the social club. I believe if you had escape. You should be able to see the menu

Is make sure that your either running steam or the launcher from rockstar as administrator and doing the same for your loader

Do not set some on compatibility mode were the automatically run as administrator manually run them as administrator

The way that I inject the cheat myself is I open up story mode. Then when I get into the game actually in the game than I right-click the loader run as admin then I load from there on single player. From there I go to online multiplayer

Then I pressed the home key to open the menu and I just go on top of the social club click on it and dragged down then I can see the menu.

regards
    yeah it says injection success, but still the menu doesn't come up anywhere.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by greencrackle View Post
    yeah it says injection success, but still the menu doesn't come up anywhere.
    try to inject the cheat when you in apartment.
    also make sure disable your anti virus

First Sergeant
    if this hot fixess do not work please Join our TeamSpeak or LiveSupport as we can further assist you.

:I've had the same issue but after attempting in various locations of the game menu will be active:

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by AFluffyTeddy View Post
    if this hot fixess do not work please Join our TeamSpeak or LiveSupport as we can further assist you.

:I've had the same issue but after attempting in various locations of the game menu will be active:
    When is this cheat gonna be back online? I bought the 24 hour pass specifically to use this cheat and it hasn't worked yet lol

Private
    Currently no known time and the coder is working on it.