Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: H1Z1 Account banned cause of CS GO hacks ?

H1Z1 Account banned cause of CS GO hacks ?

Hello Sir,

I'm using only CS GO cheats but today i got banned from H1Z1 cause of no reason. I mean didnt use any hacks in H1Z1. Is this possible ? Can you get banned because of other games hacks ? Kindly waiting for your reply.

And i want to reset my HWID but cant do that. Could you help me please?

Ty.

Warrant Officer 1
    Did you run the loader while opening H1Z1 or start H1Z1 while on the custom boot?

Why do you need a reset? You currently dont appear to need one.
    FAST RECOMMENDED RESELLERS

For using paypal to purchase a subscription, contact this trusted Reseller
    For using everything else, including paypal, contact this trusted Reseller

Nope. I didnt run it. Maybe USB put in it but didnt inject anything or run it....

About reset, actually i thought like that HWID reset is about the HWID bans and maybe H1z1 banned my HWID so...
    Last edited by Crossbench; 02-24-2016 at 07:39 AM.

H1Z1 Account banned cause of CS GO hacks ? MULISHA's Avatar
    So you didn't install the boot at all? Because if you have the boot installed in using the counterstrike cheat and you do not restart your computer. You can be banned on other games that ban you for using boots or kernel injection.

Always restart your PC after you are done playing being a kernel injected cheat or a driver cheat

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

First of all sorry for bad English. Whats that supposed to mean ? I never boot something even when im using CS GO hacks. I have windows 7. All i did was put in the USB Driver and loading cheat when im playing CS GO. About 2 or 3 months, im using like this and never seen a problem about that and when im playing h1z1 i never load any cheat or hacks but they just gave a perma ban to me... Like i told maybe usb put in it but didnt open the loader or didnt injected something...

Private
    If you load the cheat for CSGO you have to restart your computer after if you plan on playing H1Z1 otherwise you will get banned which is what he explained sir.