Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: H1Z1 problems

Private

H1Z1 problems

Hello, is anybody else experiencing that your computer is freezing when you use the injector with H1Z1?
    Cause everytime lately when i've been playing H1Z1 and using it my computer freezes..

Private
    Make sure you are running both Steam and the loader as administrator. As for the freezing make sure you have all available Windows Updates done.

Private
    I have them both running as administrator Drakoni, and all my drivers and windows are up to date.... So i dont understand why it does this...

Hello Sir, be sure that you're not running anything like MSI Asus EVGA no extra software like that at all. Make sure not running any mouse software. One of the number one that gives us a problem is anything to do with Razer synapse, Logitech like I have causes issues Corsair causes issues steel series causes issues make sure you have all those programs closed. If you have any of them running.

I know on my MSI board. The MSI software misses with it and that I know on the computer I'm on now, which is Asus extreme. I run the Asus suite and that causes a serious problem as well. Make sure all that stuff is close. If you have any of it running and absolutely do not be running any OSD "on-screen display" for video card overclocking. Nothing like that

MSI afterburner
    Sapphire trixx
    gigabyte overclocking software
    Asus Direct II software etc

Regards
    Last edited by MULISHA; 02-14-2016 at 02:16 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Is the H1Z1 hack working now?

H1Z1 problems
    Quote Originally Posted by 42065 View Post
    Is the H1Z1 hack working now?
    Yes sir it is working as intended but only available to those who purchase the 1 month overdose or higher as we're currently looking into the battle-eye update.