Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Halo reach

Halo reach

Halo reach

Hello. I am sorry if this is not allowed, and I am aware it's clearly stated halo reach is invite only and not available to apply for at the moment. But I was wondering If it's discontinued or you just don't have any slots available at the moment being. Thanks for reading, hope this could be answered as I'd be interested in this.

When it becomes available, it will most likely be a Trusted User only cheat. In order to become a trusted user, you must apply to be a trusted user. One of the requirements of being a trusted user is current cheat purchase and use history.

So if you are new here, you will not get approved.. You're going to need to show that you have bought our cheats multiple times and have been using them for a while.. The age of the account means nothing, it's how active you are in using the cheats.

Hope this help... Good luck and hope to see you as a member!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map