Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: hardware change

Private

hardware change

Hi i have a laptop and Desktop
    can i purchase the cheat on Desktop and then change it to laptop when i go to work only once cuz my work is for 20 days

hardware change
    Quote Originally Posted by ISACMaster9 View Post
    Hi i have a laptop and Desktop
    can i purchase the cheat on Desktop and then change it to laptop when i go to work only once cuz my work is for 20 days
    No. The loader can only be used on ONE PC only. If you want the ability to use between multiple PC's, you can look into the OD Premium Pckg. Overdose Premium Package - AimJunkies
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

If you get the premium package be sure to get a Yubi key so you can easily switch between devices. yubico.com and look for the YubiKey 5 it will work Discover YubiKey 5 | Strong Authentication for Secure Login | Yubico
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map