Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hey guys!!

Private First Class

Hey guys!!

So last cheat I used was CPC 1.01 Back around 2012 or so. That was also the last time I played CS 1.6. I used to do news on the Cheat-Project forums. How long has this site been around? I fell out the scene (how little I was in it) when Cheat-Project went offline. What kinda rep does that site have? I'm a loser baby, so why don;t you kill me,,.,,,,,,

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by evn0n View Post
    So last cheat I used was CPC 1.01 Back around 2012 or so. That was also the last time I played CS 1.6. I used to do news on the Cheat-Project forums. How long has this site been around? I fell out the scene (how little I was in it) when Cheat-Project went offline. What kinda rep does that site have? I'm a loser baby, so why don;t you kill me,,.,,,,,,
    Hi, mate. The site has been around for many years and has served 10,000+ customers across many games, especially on the counter-strike franchise.

I'm not really too sure, what exactly you are asking. But, if you require any assistance or have any pre-sale questions. Feel free to ask, and we will be inclined to help you.

Cheers,