Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: How to Concel Subscription?

Private

How to Concel Subscription?

I read that cancelling a subscriptions so it doesn't recur is our responsibility (like normal for most subscriptions)....

However, I can't seem to find where to actually cancel it. When going to "Paid Subscriptions" I just see my game in a green bar with the start date and end date for the month.

Sergeant
    Go in to PayPal and go to Settings, Payments tab, then go in to "Pre Approved Payments" and from there you can cancel it from there by clicking on the name and then in the next page click "Cancel" directly to the right of "Active".

Private
    How do I do it in case I purchased it with credit card via Stripe? There's no such options in any of the settings I've seen.

How to Concel Subscription?
    Quote Originally Posted by thornboi View Post
    How do I do it in case I purchased it with credit card via Stripe? There's no such options in any of the settings I've seen.
    Seeing as you bought RDR2 cheat sir, in the purchase page there was no RECURRING payment option so you are fine.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

cancel membership

I also cant seem to be able to cancel my membership, how can i fix this?>?

How to Concel Subscription? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    There is nothing to cancel. It ends automatically at 09:37, 28th Sep 2022.