Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I am a traitor

Private

Exclamation I am a traitor

I went to a place, another site sadly, and used there cheat instead of coming here. I am a traitor. I bought a pubg cheat that i spent 25 dollars for and got banned within 5 mins of the game. The only time I was banned using AimJunkies cheats was when I was reported and investigated. Never did I get banned using any of there cheats the way they are used. They know how to get past every system and I would also like to comment on the support that AimJunkies brings to there costumers. There costumer service is beyond top noch. I wish there was a customer review forum since the site that I got the cheat for pubg on, they banned me for telling what I wanted. I will continue to tell people about AimJunkies till the day I die since it is the best site for any cheats.

We appreciate the comments sir.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Hi unceasingbridge
    Thanks for that. Do yourself a favour,,nevers diss, complain or speak your mind on sites like that, they are not as professional as us.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map