Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't know where this thread belongs

Lance Corporal

Exclamation I don't know where this thread belongs

About a week a go I bought the Warface hack. Since I saw its undetected, I bought it. But its not, Warface cheat is detected!

I played with only ESP, yes ESP ONLY and I still got banned. I never played too obvious with ESP like tracking players down. Maybe someone reported me while I didn't know cause Warface players report you even if you play legit.

But your hack is detected! Not even a week passed and I got banned for only using ESP and nothing else.

I don't know where this thread belongs Gunrunner's Avatar
    I've been using the WF cheat on a daily basis for well over a year, with zero bans. Are you making sure that the game client is not running when you bring up the loader and inject the cheat? Did you disable the MY.com background process? Did you have the loader on a USB flash drive, formatted in FAT32? Did you remove the USB flash drive from the PC after you injected the cheat?

Have you been banned before on the same PC or account?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I don't know where this thread belongs MULISHA's Avatar
    Count: 150 actual injections in the last 24 hours, did you use anything before here are you sure when you injecting the my.com was not open thats a certainly going to be a ban it is was even on accident?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Count: 150 actual injections in the last 24 hours, did you use anything before here are you sure when you injecting the my.com was not open thats a certainly going to be a ban it is was even on accident?
    Nope, steam and mycom was always closed before injection

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    I've been using the WF cheat on a daily basis for well over a year, with zero bans. Are you making sure that the game client is not running when you bring up the loader and inject the cheat? Did you disable the MY.com background process? Did you have the loader on a USB flash drive, formatted in FAT32? Did you remove the USB flash drive from the PC after you injected the cheat?

Have you been banned before on the same PC or account?

Mycom nor steam open when I inject, no its not formatted in FAT32 (and tbh if your hack needs that then your security sucks) No I didn't have the USB on after the injection, no USB when launching game.

"Have you been banned before on the same PC or account?""No, first Warface cheat.

loader needs to be on a USB always

zepyon cheat - Google Search

carrying your persona along with you is never a good Idea.

How many loaders you have on your PC? Just curious?

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    loader needs to be on a USB always

zepyon cheat - Google Search

carrying your persona along with you is never a good Idea.

How many loaders you have on your PC? Just curious?

None, I have c-h-o-d-s on another USB and that's it.

Not sure I keep checking the threads and logs and see no other reports as of yet.

I don't know where this thread belongs Syrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepyon View Post
    None, I have c-h-o-d-s on another USB and that's it.
    All you need is a "savy admin" from Warface Dev Team to go cross reference your name across a bunch of cheating sites. Then cross reference the cheats they sell and the ones you post on and w***** your banned. Never put your name the same as your cheating forum names unless your prepared for a ban also blatantly hacking leads to bans as-well.

Also getting banned is apart of cheating don't play on an account your not willing to lose potentially in the future.
    Last edited by Syrus; 09-09-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
    All you need is a "savy admin" from Warface Dev Team to go cross reference your name across a bunch of cheating sites. Then cross reference the cheats they sell and the ones you post on and w***** your banned. Never put your name the same as your cheating forum names unless your prepared for a ban also blatantly hacking leads to bans as-well.

Also getting banned is apart of cheating don't play on an account your not willing to lose potentially in the future.
    Forum name is not the same as Warface in game name. And I knew I'd get banned sooner or later, but I didn't expected to be banned this fast