Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I'de like a refund for these reasons

Private First Class

I'de like a refund for these reasons

Hi, i bought the non recurring csgo 1 month hack membeship for 15 dollars yesterday, and to my surprise, it didnt work. i had it like half a year ago and it worked fine, all i had to do was exit from csgo, start it, and rejoin. But this time, it didnt work and would even freeze my computer. so i went teamspeak to seek help. the guy said i had to install some boot so i did and thanked him. so i restarted my computer as it said, and then (i didnt know this is what the boot meant) a window popped up, to choose either windows 10 or the random file name that was generated when i downloaded the hacks (the boot) I understand other people do it and it works fine, i just dont feel safe picking that because i fear something bad will happen to my pc. I hope you understand and if you could get back to me with something or for sure proof it wont harm or do anything to my pc...

I'de like a refund for these reasons MULISHA's Avatar
    hello sir, if you go ahead and follow these directions, which I don't understand why a staff member did not help you with and I will definitely look into why the reason isthey have not received this information to give to you.

If you go ahead, he can watch his video. This will show you exactly what you need to do. I am assuming that you run Windows 10? We would like to keep you as a customer and I will do everything I can to help you

Please go ahead and watch this video in its entirety. It will show you exactly what you need to do and what you need to check to make sure that you can use this without any issues whatsoever. And no, it will not harm your computer whatsoever. There are thousands of people that use it every day

All were doing is hiding the fact that you're cheating from the anti-cheat nothing more

Regards,
    PDG mulisha

Please watch this video that I provided this will help you with the boot for counterstrike global offensive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLwNsssc2Cc

Also if you have any questions we also have a forum thread with the same information but not a video

CS:GO Common Fixes

If you have any questions please come back anytime.

edit* you are currently running Windows 10 you are going to need to watch that video and install the boot if you do everything correctly piece and I have a problem at all and everything will run very smooth

Since you are also on Windows 10. I don't want you to be alarmed, but you're going to need to put your loader as an exclusion inside of Windows defender here is another link that will show you exactly how to do that you are going to want to do this. First and foremost.

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f139/wi...0-users-85698/
    Last edited by MULISHA; 06-06-2016 at 05:28 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I'de like a refund for these reasons Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi, it will not do any harm, or alter any systems on your pc. It is a security feature that helps prevent detection from anti cheat trojans that are put on your computer by the anti cheat system.
    It is standard procedure with some cheats to allow it to bypass those detection systems, it is totally harmless
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sergeant
    Hi sir please let us know when you need assistance we are here and aware of youre situation and want too help you with the tech side of setting up the cheat

Staff Sergeant
    we are on TeamSpeak and live support :-}