Hello to everyone. I have been trying to answer a question of mine for quite a long while.
I've had a search through the forum but I'm not sure I've found a definitive way (or a stone wall for that matter)

Anyway, I am trying to stream game play while using a hack.
For example for Twitch.
I haven't used a bot in many years (from here or otherwise) so I dont remember if it is possible with AJ bots....

1.) I have figured from other threads that all AJ esp and bots are internal and not external. This is correct?
2.) Some game hacks from AJ make it possible to stream a "clean video"? If so would a short list be possible?
3.) Or for example would it be possible for modern warfare 5? Since this would be one I'd like to try live streaming.
4.) I'd like to use the esp (dont use other features generally). Somehow could this be done with AJ hacks?
5.) Another idea could be only to use the 2D radar and overlay something onto for the stream? But the esp wallhack would be ideal
6.) OBS is what I think I would use, good choice or other suggestions?

Anyway I thought I would try and make the post as clear and non irritating as possible. If this topic has been covered I do apologise, I had no luck finding the discussion.

Thank you for any help...