Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Live streaming, clean view

Private

Live streaming, clean view

Hello to everyone. I have been trying to answer a question of mine for quite a long while.
    I've had a search through the forum but I'm not sure I've found a definitive way (or a stone wall for that matter)

Anyway, I am trying to stream game play while using a hack.
    For example for Twitch.
    I haven't used a bot in many years (from here or otherwise) so I dont remember if it is possible with AJ bots....

1.) I have figured from other threads that all AJ esp and bots are internal and not external. This is correct?
    2.) Some game hacks from AJ make it possible to stream a "clean video"? If so would a short list be possible?
    3.) Or for example would it be possible for modern warfare 5? Since this would be one I'd like to try live streaming.
    4.) I'd like to use the esp (dont use other features generally). Somehow could this be done with AJ hacks?
    5.) Another idea could be only to use the 2D radar and overlay something onto for the stream? But the esp wallhack would be ideal
    6.) OBS is what I think I would use, good choice or other suggestions?

Anyway I thought I would try and make the post as clear and non irritating as possible. If this topic has been covered I do apologise, I had no luck finding the discussion.

Thank you for any help...

Lance Corporal
    Speaking for myself i used to dabble a bit with Chroma keys effects same as in like a green screen but its kind of hard to set it up. What some users like myself have done is to only use subtle things like Aimbot and if anything use a 2D map and just place your camera above it.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Hey thank you for the reply...

Ok so there isn't much that can be done in terms of the esp etc...

About using chroma keys etc., I have seen this be mentioned a few times... having not used them before I dont actually know what it means, what required. Other than it's a "green wall" to add a layer on, what ever you want.

But in our situation how could we do this?
    Would yo8 mind giving me some insight or forwarding me in a direction for further reading?

Thanks

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by greeko View Post
    Hey thank you for the reply...

Ok so there isn't much that can be done in terms of the esp etc...

About using chroma keys etc., I have seen this be mentioned a few times... having not used them before I dont actually know what it means, what required. Other than it's a "green wall" to add a layer on, what ever you want.

But in our situation how could we do this?
    Would yo8 mind giving me some insight or forwarding me in a direction for further reading?

Thanks
    I'm not too sure on how the chroma keys work. I know with our CSGO you can stream, any other of our cheats you can't unless you try doing a chroma, but I'm not too sure how that would work.

Private
    Ok right I understand. I am having a look now trying to find info about how I could use chroma keys as tiguron187 suggested.

Maybe you can give me more of an idea?

I was thinking if you use chroma keys on obs to remove for example all green from the "game capture" like removing from a green wall then maybe that would remove the green boxes around the esp and wallhack?

Could that be possible....?
    Otherwise I'm trying to figure out or get a suggestion how I could use chroma keys more effectively for intern hacks (so not CSGO)

Thanks again