Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Mordhau Cheats Working?

Private

Mordhau Cheats Working?

Hi, I was thinking about giving it a try on the cheats for Mordhau but I read on the forums people having issues with it and having crashes constantly, so i want to know, if possible, if it's still working properly as I don't intend on spending money on something that I don't have certainty it will work.

Mordhau Cheats Working? MULISHA's Avatar
    If it does not work and you are fully updated.I will refund if it does not work.

Mulisha
    PDG GM
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Warrant Officer 1
    yes its currently online and working well, you may need to mess around with the settings to get what you need though
    FAST RECOMMENDED RESELLERS

For using paypal to purchase a subscription, contact this trusted Reseller
    For using everything else, including paypal, contact this trusted Reseller

Private
    Well I guess I just wasted money... But because of my own stupidity, I haven't check if my graphics were up to date before buying and the thing is that I can't update the drivers for the current windows version i have, which is 8.1, thus the cheat does not work. It load fine, the interface works fine, no crashes but other than that nothing seems to work, no radar, no boxes no aimbot...

Mordhau Cheats Working? MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi I refunded back to you when you update to Windows 10 you're more then welcome back.
    pi_1HWnBLFC3UHDqjaSjyRVo6LN

You should get an email showing the refund as well to your hotmail.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Thank you very much, as soon as I update to windows 10 I will rebuy it. I have bought from you guys before and didn't have any problems whatsoever.

Cheers

First Sergeant
    Hope to see you again sir.
    /Closed