Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need someone to buy CSGO Hacks for me.

Need someone to buy CSGO Hacks for me.

I have a PayPal Cash Card ($20.00 on it) but I can not enter it due to not having my Social Security Number. I am looking for someone to do this for me. I will give you the code and you will get to keep the extra cash. Add/Message me on skype and we will talk about how this will work and other things. Thanks!
    If you can help me please send me a PM, and I'll send you my Skype username.
    Last edited by Deluxe; 12-22-2014 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Fixed statement for security reasons.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyfan1999 View Post
    I have a PayPal Cash Card ($20.00 on it) but I can not enter it due to not having my Social Security Number. I am looking for someone to do this for me. I will give you the code and you will get to keep the extra cash. Add/Message me on skype and we will talk about how this will work and other things. Thanks!
    If you can help me please send me a PM, and I'll send you my Skype username.
    I fixed your statement at end regarding your Skype etc, for security reasons.

Okay, Thank You!

I've tried, I haven't had any success. I have had no success. @Drakoni

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Okay, Thank You!
    Not a problem sir!

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    I've tried, I haven't had any success. I have had no success. @Drakoni
    Have you messaged all of them, and ask if they could take other payments that suit them / you?

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Have you messaged all of them, and ask if they could take other payments that suit them / you?
    I have messaged them all but the problem is, is that I don't have any money left to try another payment. I spent the money I saved on this card and sadly it went to waste .

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    I have messaged them all but the problem is, is that I don't have any money left to try another payment. I spent the money I saved on this card and sadly it went to waste .
    I understand, sorry to hear that :/

Like you said the other night, nothing you can do about it. I just don't understand how the people arn't excepting this offer. They are approximately going to make about 4.08 off of doing this for me...