Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Nether - Ultimate Gun Guide - v1

Nether - Ultimate Gun Guide - v1

Nether - Ultimate Gun Guide - v1

Hey there guys! Today i've got a small guide on how you can get tons of rare guns/supplies (Using the Cheats OFC)

First you're gonna need your own small pistol or gun to start with. If you don't have anything yet, you need to spawn into the Lakeside Safe Haven and head South West.

Gyazo - 6b0d9e60fad8840c606eead4130e9c8f.png <-- The Red Circle is where you should go.

In this Red Circle there are a lot of small 1 floor industrial buildings. (FOR THIS GUIDE I RECOMMEND BRINGING ATLEAST 1 GOLD KEY THAT YOU START WITH!)

In these buildings you'll find Glock spawns (Use the ESP feature to find these things)

Also you WILL find atleast 1 Golden Crate, which drop lots of money stacks and 9mm ammo + the occasional Glock drop. (Requires Golden Keys To Open.)

Part 2

For the Ultimate Gun Guide Part 2, You will NEED your player + monster ESP on, you will also need your aimbot on for maximum ease. - Optional - No Recoil - No Spread.

The safe zone has high player traffic coming in and out. This is why the safe haven is the ideal spot!

You will find geared players scattered around the outskirts of the Safe Haven.

After Killing 3-5 people and securing their loot just skip back to the Safe Haven and bank it all!

Repeat this process until your GI is proper MLG.

Thanks for reading, I wish you all the best of luck, and most importantly have fun!

Gyazo - 350cad626c58fd396ee72b8a16c733fc.png - This was after 1 Run of following the guide.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Awesome guide, well detailed, and organized!

Sergeant
    Another great guide and well written, thank-you for your input into the AJ community sir.

Regards,
    Chunky