Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: new csgo aim junkes cheat for dayz sa cheat

new csgo aim junkes cheat for dayz sa cheat

will trade my brand new cs go aim junkies cheat for a dayz sa aim junkies cheat

First Sergeant
    Trading or sharing account is against the rules. If your computer and location changes on your account then your account will be blocked

First Sergeant
    Sir what you can do is change your subscription to an equal or lesser value cheat. Dayz standalone is more expensive than csgo so you can not change to that

the csgo cheat is lame ive had 4 accs banned in 4 days using your guides so i want a diff hack being as idk what cheats are out there for the same price as cs go.. not to mention dayz sa is 12$ originally but is 10$ for halloween.. the main thing is i wanna trade my cs go subscription for a diff cheat cause like i said your cs go cheat has got 4 diff accs banned in 4 days

Staff Sergeant
    You are getting banned due to the nature of your gameplay, it is not legit nor does nayone believe that you are not cheating, i have 400 hours on CSGO competitive without a single ban. Now if you want to change your cheat to a subscription equal or less of value then please PM SKID. but i can assure you that the CSGO cheat is not detected.

http://i.imgur.com/tXLefZd.gif
    [9:39:02 PM] Sequence: KUZ U SMOKA DA BLUNT

the only thing i use is enemy only chams but any ways thanks for the info ill pm skid :P i just dont have enough money to keep buying cs go accs and would like to trade :P

Staff Sergeant
    Well if you were looking at people through walls and never dying then that would flag you for a overwatch ban, Like i said if you want to change your SUB then please PM with the info..

Thank you and have a good day.

-Kroniic

Thread Closed

http://i.imgur.com/tXLefZd.gif
    [9:39:02 PM] Sequence: KUZ U SMOKA DA BLUNT