Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: No accsess

Private

Angry No accsess

Hey bought the Fifa 21 Basic cheat with mint 20 Minutes ago but i cant download the loader becuase it says i have no vip but my money was taken and now i have no cheat

Do you have a transaction number ?
    Last edited by MULISHA; 03-10-2021 at 09:55 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    still dont work

I see no purchase last time you purchase was in January ?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    I just bought the fifa 21 cheat with mint it took my money but i didnt get an email or anything i never had this problem before

If you did not get a email of a confirmation that would be why I can not find it.

Last purchase from you
    FIFA 21 Basic VIP Access 01-08-2021 to 02-08-2021

Private
    okay and what am i supposed to do now ?

Like I said if you have no transaction number or proof you purchase again. If you have proof which you stated "I got no email nothing" then it did not process sir.

Private
    After the purchase it said invalid request (PW01) but my money was taken and i got a message from mint telling me my purchase was successfull

- - - Updated - - -

i can send you a picture of the paymentwall where it said that the transaction was successfull

ch_1ITTsHFC3UHDqjaSlKl5htIX Yes you just purchased now you have access.