Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go

So who else is getting into pokemon go atm?

For those unaware there is now an app on Apple and Android phone. Using the GPS you walk around (some people are lucky and have pokemon spawn in their houses) encounter pokemon and catch them. You train them up by catching the same type of pokemon then transfering them to the pokecentre (just an option menu don't have to go anywhere) Then with the "mats" buff the pokemon to fight and defend at gyms.

I'm enjoying it despite it's basic nature. Currently trying to find a way to either simulate a perfect pokeball throw or fake my gps location so I don't have to go to far from home to find pokemon.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by darkretnuh View Post
    So who else is getting into pokemon go atm?

For those unaware there is now an app on Apple and Android phone. Using the GPS you walk around (some people are lucky and have pokemon spawn in their houses) encounter pokemon and catch them. You train them up by catching the same type of pokemon then transfering them to the pokecentre (just an option menu don't have to go anywhere) Then with the "mats" buff the pokemon to fight and defend at gyms.

I'm enjoying it despite it's basic nature. Currently trying to find a way to either simulate a perfect pokeball throw or fake my gps location so I don't have to go to far from home to find pokemon.
    I've seen it a couple times here and there, but not something I'm personally interested in.

Mostly nostalgic for me. Plus good excuse to go for a walk with the dogs.

I have been messing around with it a little. Pretty unique game. I want to venture into the bigger cities with it at some point.

I'm lucky live in Brisbane Australia so lots of **** around probably sucks a little if you out in a rural area. The meta is bugged I can drive up and down some back streets and find a few pokemon a **** ton if I pop an incense but if I go for a walk I'm lucky to find 2.

Sergeant
    Sadly unavailable in my country atm
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Went in to my City and Had like 50 Pokestops is was great, Ran into about 30 kids fighting in a Gym in a Graveyard at 11 Pm lol

Private First Class
    There's quite often Pokemon on the sidewalks in my city and I've seen more than a few near-accidents with careless people trying to catch them while crossing roads etc. Bit funny really the obsession it's causing haha.

On the local news tonight, 4 different people were lured into areas and robbed. Play safe!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Staff Sergeant
    Not a game i would play personally.