Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

I also tried to make some kind of "bot" which basically walks around and autocollects pokemon. But faking the GPS is not as easy as I tought

is there a way to use google maps or google GPS or something?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Corporal
    It's possible to fake the GPS on android. but it's progressively becoming more difficult.
    PC SPECS:
    GeForce GTX 660 2GB
    16GB RAM
    Intel Core i7-4820K @3.70GHz
    Dual Monitors
    Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingsman11 View Post
    It's possible to fake the GPS on android. but it's progressively becoming more difficult.
    From what I saw it is not. They do not just check the normal GPS data, they also send other data to determinate the location an crosscheck them. But maybe this has changed.

-MoNk3ey

It is absolutely amazing how many people play this.. I mean it's so bad now that my company has issued a policy statement about playing it while on official business... madness! hahah
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    I got pokemon go and found a ton of stuff nearby my house there is a huge collage and my sister goes there so when she needs books i tag along and catch a ton of good stuffs ;D

Private
    Anybody Knows Some Bots for Pokemon Go ?

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Google will be your best friend for that asslack

Private
    Yeah ... Funny ... tested some Bots . Only want to Know if SomeBody have some Exp with pokemon Go Bots.

Google is your friend.. We don't do anything with Pokemon here..

I know one of our coders looked at it and said the GPS would be the hardest to mimic/fool/cheat.