Thanks Thanks:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regarding application

Private

Regarding application

I have been a member since 2012 with an active Battlefield 3 subscription for over 6months (in 2012). I am trying to apply for the Arma 3 cheat now but it requires me to have an active subscription?

Do I have to just buy a random cheat? There are no other games I play right now besides Arma 3.

Is there a recommendation you can make for a "cheap" subscription that would satisfy the application process? Or if I can bypass this step?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by canibus33 View Post
    I have been a member since 2012 with an active Battlefield 3 subscription for over 6months (in 2012). I am trying to apply for the Arma 3 cheat now but it requires me to have an active subscription?

Do I have to just buy a random cheat? There are no other games I play right now besides Arma 3.

Is there a recommendation you can make for a "cheap" subscription that would satisfy the application process? Or if I can bypass this step?

Thank you.
    There is no bypassing this step and for good reason. It requires an active subscription within the last 90 days as well as actively using cheats within the last 90 days. While you are appreciated for being a long time member, we cannot just give out Trusted access to people who have held accounts for a long time without being active.

Hi this account you are on never had a purchase > Is there another account you used that could be the one you are speaking of?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Oh i forgot, i alos had a subscription to Dayz here is a copy of the email:

Dear canibus33,

Your access to the paid subscription "DAYZ VIP Access" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
    BF3 Cheats-MW3 Cheats/Hacks/Aimbots-Warfighter Cheats

Quote Originally Posted by canibus33 View Post
    Oh i forgot, i alos had a subscription to Dayz here is a copy of the email:

Dear canibus33,

Your access to the paid subscription "DAYZ VIP Access" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
    BF3 Cheats-MW3 Cheats/Hacks/Aimbots-Warfighter Cheats
    Again, if it wasn't within the last 90 days, it will not count towards being Trusted

Private
    I was replying to MULISHA's message saying I never had a purchase. Could you recommend a sub to satisfy this step?

Regarding application JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    - You must have an active subscription or had an active subscription in the last 90 days.
    - You must actively use the cheats during the 90 day period.
    Meaning just buying a sub will not get you access. You need usage history.

Private
    Ok, if I purchase say Dying Light 2 monthly, I would have to wait 90 days (with usage) in order to be considered for the application?

That is correct and you need usage not login once a week, we have many users try many things so just mentioning it here.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Jeez, I dont even know if ill be alive in 3 months. Thank you