Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Buying/Paying

Private

Buying/Paying

So, i wanted to test the 24-hour package since i read alot of good reviews about AimJunkies. But i dont have a paypal account. So, i wanted to use the paymentwall option, but there isn't anything showing up in the payment methods. Help?

Registerd User
    You can be see others payment form with a resseler sir, or you can create a paypal account to buy a package. is simple
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

We accept paymentwall. When you select which cheat to purchase, under "payment Method" you can choose Paypal or Paymentwall.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    I cant get an option to add a payment method on Paymentwall. It doesnt do anything. Please help

Lance Corporal
    Hello Sir, if you're having troubles with payments i suggest you to contact one of our official resellers: Resellers

Gunnery Sergeant
    Closed - Information Given/Old