Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rip Sale / Paladins hack.

Master Sergeant

Exclamation Rip Sale / Paladins hack.

Hello guys,

So i have been waiting 9 days now for the paladins hack to be updated, Is this a normal downtime for the hack ?
    Its too bad if i cant buy the hack on a sale, but it is also no problem since i will pay the full price for it.
    But my qeustion is, is this a normal downtime for a EAC game ? iknow it is hard to bypass an Anti cheat like EAC but if it goes down again in the future and we have to wait a full 9 days or even more again then im kind of dissapointed.
    And 1 more thing, i dont know if i am allowed to ask this so ifnot remove this line of text for me , I have found another cheat provider wich have the exact same cheats down / updating as AJ atm, so i was really wondering who is the "Real coder" of the paladins hack ?
    Is it you guys from AJ (wich i hope) or the other cheat provider ( You must now wich cheat provider i mean).

Anyways have a nice day ! james1990.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Hi sir , depending on the situation , if its a big game update which broke the cheat , then yes , you might have to wait for days ( not really every downtime is 9 days ) Its not easy coding a cheat as you know , hence the coder might need some time as he still have other stuff to tend to in real life .

For an active subscriber , if the cheat is down , we will compensate them the time they've lost .

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Kianweeei View Post
    Hi sir , depending on the situation , if its a big game update which broke the cheat , then yes , you might have to wait for days ( not really every downtime is 9 days ) Its not easy coding a cheat as you know , hence the coder might need some time as he still have other stuff to tend to in real life .

For an active subscriber , if the cheat is down , we will compensate them the time they've lost .
    Yeaa iknow that you get your days back when the cheat is down, wich is an awesome system if you ask me, but it just sucks to wait 9 days or even more, but i also understand if you guys rush things the cheat will get detected asap.
    Ty for your reply btw, and can you tell me more about what i asked about the other cheat provider ? ( if its not allowed to ask please tell me so then i will never bring it up again! )

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Regarding the site , its probably one of our sister-site , not pretty sure tho , other than our own sister site , other sites are not allow to be mention in the forum as its against the rules

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Kianweeei View Post
    Regarding the site , its probably one of our sister-site , not pretty sure tho , other than our own sister site , other sites are not allow to be mention in the forum as its against the rules
    Yeaa iknow that thats why i didnt mention their name. anyways thank you for the kind reply,s
    I hope paladins will be updated soon if not then too bad haha

Have a nice day Kianweeei

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    You're welcome sir
    Hope you're having a great day too sir

Private
    Is it still getting updated?
    Would love to test the Paladins hack

Rip Sale / Paladins hack. MULISHA's Avatar
    The Anti-cheat on this game is not easy. They made a lot of changes. The coder is still working his butt off to get this fixed.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Is there any new information?
    Still waiting for it :/

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Coder is still working on it at the moment sir , you will have to be patient . We're sorry for any inconvenient caused