Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Scoping without a scope

Private First Class

Scoping without a scope

Does anyone know how to sort out windows magnifying glass (or something similar) so that i can use it as a quick scope if i need it during a game?
    specifically for Hunt showdown.

Everything i try it just zooms to the mouse cursor, which isn't locked to the screen so could be anywhere by the time i need it.
    Is there a way to lockthe cursor to center screen?
    preferably without scrips, as I think punkbuster will pick that up.

Or is anyone aware of something I can do to allow me to do a zoom in general?

Warrant Officer 1
    This wont be of much help, as most games have significantly decreased accuracy when hip firing than scoped in, so even if you manage to zoom in the screen it wont necessarily hit where you want it to.

Scoping without a scope Gunrunner's Avatar
    Depending on the cheat you're using, it may come with the ability to turn on crosshairs. I use it quite a bit in warface to hipfire, not exactly the same as scoping and as Ember said, hip firing does affect accuracy.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    "This wont be of much help, as most games have significantly decreased accuracy when hip firing than scoped in, so even if you manage to zoom in the screen it wont necessarily hit where you want it to."

you'd be suprised, Hunt showdown has no drop and most weapons are pretty accurate. I've scored hits at render rnage with pistols, If you can see them, you can hit them. The zoom , especially for their heavy rifles, will be deadly and immensly useful, even if just for a scout.

"Depending on the cheat you're using, it may come with the ability to turn on crosshairs. I use it quite a bit in warface to hipfire, not exactly the same as scoping and as Ember said, hip firing does affect accuracy."

its not part ofa cheat engine. I was wondering if there was a "cursor lock" program that could be used with a game, with that, you could use the magnifying setting on windows to zoom into far off spots without need of scripts

I use a tool called Dual Monitor Tools for another game that has the ability to lock your cursor on a specific screen, as well as center the cursor on the primary screen. This might solve your issue.
    Dual Monitor Tools - Home