Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: some questions about tf2 hack

Private First Class

some questions about tf2 hack

ok so i bought tf2 hack like 2 days ago, it has worked well and hasn't been detected yet but i have some questions about some functions of hack..

so what exactly bunny hop does? i cant see any difference in jumping at all, does it even work?

is it possible to make cross hair to lock on target? "lock aimbot" option doesnt seems to do it dunno what it even does..

Master Sergeant
    Bunnyhop also known as Bhop.. If you hold down space you will jump continiously and gain speed by this.

Enable aimbot, disable silent aim, and make sure that you have a key bound when to activate/hold for the aimbot to work .

Private First Class
    is the lock aimbot more detected cause its left off by default? or its safe to use and doesn't have any affection to detection rate?

Master Sergeant
    Aimbot is somewhat more risky than other features. I would suggest you to only use it sometimes, and not use it 24/7 where you only get headshots :P

Private First Class
    yea but is there difference between silent aim and lock aim? is silent aim more safer to use or is there no difference?

Master Sergeant
    Silent aim is basically aimbot, but it doesn't lock your crosshair on anybody. It will simply shoot and hit heads everywhere, without you're even looking at them. It's most used for rage hacking.

some questions about tf2 hack
    Silent aim keeps client sided view angles from changing, you won't snap on your screen but to others you will.