Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Suggestions for software

Private First Class

Suggestions for software

Hello my dear aimjunk'ers!

We all understand perfectly well that creating software for multiplayer games is a difficult task that requires deep knowledge of reverse engineering. But still there is a question, why are there so few multiplayer games? Isn't it logical to try to develop software for the popular Battle Royal now, such as Warzone, PUBG, Apex to raise demand? Strategy games like Civilization?

Also, to raise the activity of the forums, run user polls, about the quality, about suggestions for creating cheats? It is even possible to teach users reverse engineering or aspects of it if the user is interested. This way you can attract more users, and even find new developers.

Since the last time I bought your product, you have lost user support, and it seems to me that now is the time to increase your popularity among sellers. Perhaps you can take AimJunkies to the next level. All the best!
    Best regards, Senzer
    最好的問候,Senzer
    Maxime respicit, Senzer
    Viele Grüße, Senzer
    С уважением, Senzer
    Meilleures salutations, Senzer

Thank-you for the concern but we are looking better then ever. As for Battle royals we have a few in the works. If you wanna suggest cheats then please do so in the suggestion section make sure you follow the section information/guides.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    @Syrus, I'm not just talking about proposals for creating software, but also about the convenience of users. For example, displaying a vote on new cheats on the main screen, this will help you understand faster and better what users want, without checking all the lists of proposals on the forum. Also polls about quality, convenience, it is possible to open a section with custom GUI settings for different games.
    Best regards, Senzer
    最好的問候,Senzer
    Maxime respicit, Senzer
    Viele Grüße, Senzer
    С уважением, Senzer
    Meilleures salutations, Senzer

Suggestions for software MULISHA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Senzer26 View Post
    @Syrus, I'm not just talking about proposals for creating software, but also about the convenience of users. For example, displaying a vote on new cheats on the main screen, this will help you understand faster and better what users want, without checking all the lists of proposals on the forum. Also polls about quality, convenience, it is possible to open a section with custom GUI settings for different games.
    Hello we have a section for this, I been doing this a lot of years most not all the games customers request not are always beneficial to us to keep this company running. We source games, we like to play and the coders as well but at the same time the coders do not want to bust there butts getting cheats out for games with next to zero player base. then 2 weeks later the games dead. We appreciate your concern.

Regards
    Last edited by MULISHA; 04-27-2021 at 08:48 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Yes, you have to be selective in this matter. So as not to waste energy!