Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Supporter Blxxr unfriendly and unable to help Customer!

Private

Thumbs up Supporter Blxxr unfriendly and unable to help Customer!

I have been a customer here for years. Whenever I had a problem with a hack, the support helped me.
    Today I wanted to ask, if it would be possible to swap a hack, in this case, Scum to War Thunder.
    The supporter Blxrr acted like I was stupid. This is the first time that support is so rude, I asked him a normal question and he pretended to that I am disabled & he asked if I am trolling.
    I'm not a supporter, so I'll ask you Blxrr when I got a Problem or a Question! He said it was not possible to swap the hack, but it would be possible as soon as my WT hack would have expired! Now I wonder who is trolling!
    He was unable to explain a simple question. What is looking such a unfriendly Guy in support? The behavior of him was not necessary!
    He may have left his frustration on me. I do not know why, but that was not support in my eyes.
    I had to answer the question myself. To the supervisor of him, I have saved the whole chat.
    That's where Josh does a much better job!
    Luckily I only found Blxrr at this point.
    If it had happened for the first time with the support, I would have changed the offerer for Hacks.
    In this competition today, it is very important to leave a good impression, because that is the best advertisement for you!
    I took the time here because I felt insulted by him. Please take care of this problem!

Supporter Blxxr unfriendly and unable to help Customer! JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You asked him to change your cheat sir. He cannot do do that. Only admins can.

Requests can be made here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f745/

Registerd User
    Solved. /Closed.