Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Is there a way I can help the staff produce a cheat?

Private

Lightbulb Is there a way I can help the staff produce a cheat?

I have used many free hacks, mainly for CSGO and TF2. But the idea of VIP hacks fascinated me, and the idea of helping to create one of these cheats was even crazier in my head. During the past 2 months, I have tried to find/create a hack for my favorite game, Hearts of Iron 4 (Multiplayer). I have suggested the game to Staff, but I find it more fitting if I could share what I have learned and acquired from those 60 days of scouting. I will assure the staff team 1 thing, I have solved 90% of the problem which comes with creating this cheat. The remaining 10% deals with an issue caused by online networking, which I am not skilled in. I will attribute all I have, for free, so that you guys can solve the remaining 10% and put the game on Aimjunky's vast shelf. Please contact me through PMs or replies.

Regards, Simons.

Is there a way I can help the staff produce a cheat? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    As far as a coder taking you under their wing and teaching you how to code, you have come to the wrong place.

Private
    Mr. Jason, it's nothing like that. I simply want to contribute my knowledge to AJ so that the wonderful staff can create a cheat for Hearts of Iron IV. I do not want to "get assistance" because it won't be my cheat. It will be Aimjunkies cheat which they can sell, and one for which I can pay a subscription for.

Basically: I found a way for a cheat to work. There is a simple problem. AJ fixes the problem. They turn that fixed version into any other cheat that's on the website. For example like BF1. The community purchases subscriptions for that cheat.