Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Trusted Users

Private

Trusted Users

Hello i was waiting for the NW cheat to buy it and ofc i cant do it bcs of the rules and im the member since there was very few cheats on this site how is that any good for users like me... well i dont post but i do like the quality of cheats in here i did have only possitive experience in here then why i have to buy other cheats i dont want to if there is few games i play and 2 of them are for trusted users =/ how does it make me tursted if i play 3 months csgo on ur sub and efven then i can be rejected that is really sad since most of other services out there are garbage....
    Guide me how can i make it trusted isntead of waiting 3months

No other way sorry

To be considered for trusted you need to have multiple months of recent cheat usage, and your account must be in good standing. (IE: no disputes, disruptive, etc.) If you feel you meet these first requirements you can apply here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map