Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Vermintide 2

Private First Class

Vermintide 2

Just curious why would vermintide 2 be trusted only? Games like Apex, and escape from tarcov i understand because of popularity. But vermintide 2 was never that popular to begin with and almost 2 years later i can’t imagine is even less so.

Or is popularity not the criteria for exclusivity?
    I would probably start playing again if i could cheat for the memes, but there’s probably people out there that still genuinely enjoy it and i wouldn’t potentially want to take a slot from them just for my momentary entertainment.

Registerd User
    Quote Originally Posted by spex123 View Post
    Just curious why would vermintide 2 be trusted only? Games like Apex, and escape from tarcov i understand because of popularity. But vermintide 2 was never that popular to begin with and almost 2 years later i can’t imagine is even less so.

Or is popularity not the criteria for exclusivity?
    I would probably start playing again if i could cheat for the memes, but there’s probably people out there that still genuinely enjoy it and i wouldn’t potentially want to take a slot from them just for my momentary entertainment.
    Hello sir, is a choice of Admins of AJ, because have some features to get a bypass requires more work to do it.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map