Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: virus help for removal

virus help for removal

virus help for removal

i need help removing a virus i caught when downloading flashplayer i guess i went to a fake page that looked like the real one but anyway every since i download the fake flashplayer everytime i go on for say aimjunkies or youtube um these adds go on the bottom and sid of my page each time and its so annoying i have no idea how to remove firewall said it removed it but still does it /:

Gunnery Sergeant
    We don't normally help our customers with anything besides our cheats but I recommend trying Eset to remove any virus on your computer and getting Ad Block Plus for your browser to get rid of those annoying ads. Also you can try Malwarebytes which will remove any malware on your computer.

virus help for removal
    I would recommend using Hitman Pro. Make sure you download the version that is right for your system, 32bit for x86 and 64bit for x64. HitmanPro 3 - SurfRight

You can run a trail version and get the full benefits from as if you had the paid version. If you are unable to remove the virus by running this within your system, you will have to use the usb program. This will turn a USB thumb drive into a bootable media with just Hitman Pro on it, it will run external on your computer to remove anything.

I work at a computer repair company and this is how we remove the MoneyPak virus (FBI, Interpool, ICE virus).

virus help for removal
    i got help on teamspeak i just was told to download stopper on chrome and works perfect no more adds

virus help for removal
    /closed
    Issues resolved