Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Want to start making hacks but where to learn it and how?

Want to start making hacks but where to learn it and how?

Hi, i was just wondering where your coders learned to make these fantastic cheats. There are mostly undetected and work perfectly with no errors. I am 13 and im guessing your coders are around 15-30 around that age. But did they learn this in high school, or college? I really want too start making hacks when im older and work for this website. But dont know how your coders started making hacks, or started learning them.

Want to start making hacks but where to learn it and how?
    Quote Originally Posted by idk22 View Post
    Hi, i was just wondering where your coders learned to make these fantastic cheats. There are mostly undetected and work perfectly with no errors. I am 13 and im guessing your coders are around 15-30 around that age. But did they learn this in high school, or college? I really want too start making hacks when im older and work for this website. But dont know how your coders started making hacks, or started learning them.
    I believe Sequence our lead coder has a degree in a computer science, as a couple other coders. If you'd like to start early I suggest guides, books, classes, videos. As well all our cheats are coded using C++

Master Sergeant
    I think most start by taking college coding classes etc. I would look around on Google for tutorials.

Staff Sergeant
    you will want to major in computer science if you want to become a coder but it requires alot of math time and frustration, its a fun hobby to get into tho man goodluck you are young and have alot of time to learn.

Master Sergeant
    Darn I wanted to get into coding/***ing as well but math is my worst subject ever T_T

Quote Originally Posted by CptPat View Post
    I believe Sequence our lead coder has a degree in a computer science, as a couple other coders. If you'd like to start early I suggest guides, books, classes, videos. As well all our cheats are coded using C++
    Thanks so much! and the rest of you!

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Superseb's Avatar
    I would really suggest starting with learning basic C++ such as making a simple screen which asks for the users name and prints it to them.
    And from personal experience don't jump a mountain(Don't try to start making aimbots and ESP's) I personally started off by making trainers for games like Star Wars: Battlefront or Half Life. Good luck!

There is tons of YouTube Videos that teach you how to make aimbots just do a search on them and some are educated folks there with how to's.