Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Why do you cheat?

Why do you cheat?

Why do you cheat?

I have been asking myself this for years and could never figure out why I love cheating in games so much. Recently friends and I started playing borderlands, and nothing is more satisfying than pretending you found some modified weapon or stat booster to give to your friends without them understanding how it exists.
    I'm starting to think the reason I cheat is because I do not want to let me friends down in games and to remove the grindiness that most of us can't participate in because we all have jobs.

Am I ****ing weird or can you relate?

Quote Originally Posted by tycox94 View Post
    I have been asking myself this for years and could never figure out why I love cheating in games so much. Recently friends and I started playing borderlands, and nothing is more satisfying than pretending you found some modified weapon or stat booster to give to your friends without them understanding how it exists.
    I'm starting to think the reason I cheat is because I do not want to let me friends down in games and to remove the grindiness that most of us can't participate in because we all have jobs.

Am I ****ing weird or can you relate?
    My vision is really bad as I have a degenerative eye condition, I cheat because when I don't I effectively always end up a burden and it makes me not particularly fun to play with. I doubt some of the people I play with would exclude me (some definitely will, and some have) but I don't like to feel like I'm just ruining their experience.

Nobody wants to be a dead weight.

Why do you cheat?
    Having enough of being aimbotted and opting to join the winning team lmao.

Why do you cheat?
    When I first started using aimbots and trainers, it was mostly to finish campaigns but then multi-player online took over.. It was always fun to play legit but then someone would start cheating... Then I would go find a cheat. Even today I will play legit up until someone will start cheating and then I will escalate the issue by cheating and eventually raging... LOL..
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    because I like to use trainer or hacks because I like to see or discover things and elements of the game that otherwise would not see it, I do not use trainers or hacks to be better than anyone or to spread panic everywhere, that if I see that in multiplayer on all the PVP servers the ones with the highest rank devastate everything and the poor new players who come see how their lives go by being humiliated again and again that I see every day and that pisses me off a lot and if I can avoid using a hack better than always being cautious and not much notice we would say that I like games that keep a balance thing that today is difficult I am playing now a survival game and I see how the PVP servers are emptying players because it happens just that
    Last edited by Anacleto; 04-30-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Why do you cheat?
    I simply get bored and no longer desire to put in effort, but I still enjoy the game. I do not really rage or anything like that, simply tactful cheating.

Private First Class
    I play legit, the toxic community of most is what drove me

Private
    When I first started using aimbots and trainers, it was mostly to finish campaigns but then multi-player online took over.. It was always fun to play legit but then someone would start cheating sizzling hot
... Then I would go find a cheat. Even today I will play legit up until someone will start cheating and then I will escalate the issue by cheating and eventually raging... LOL..

I have to admit that I start cheating to make my enemy angry. I enjoy this feel when you are being poured with slop in chat. Nothing is more satisfying.
    The second reason is that I lose my interest in the game.
    It's close to midnight and he's barking at the moon!

I enjoy cheating in general. I used to cheat in board games when I was young, I learned how to cheat in cards (although that takes a lot of time and practice and I am in no way great at it) and so cheating in video games is just another thing I like cheating in. The first discovery of cheating was through a friend telling me about cheaters in call of duty and from that moment on, I always wanted to emulate their behaviour.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map