Thanks Thanks:  8
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do you cheat?

Lance Corporal
    I started cheating because my buddy was getting all the kills, but before Aimjunkies, I've never cheated before in my life!

The dark side is pretty fun I might add.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Why do you cheat? Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    I cheat because i am **** at games,lol
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Why do you cheat?
    I started cheating because I noticed others were owning me.... Now I just seem to do it on free play games for the pure enjoyment of dominating and there is always that
    ONE guy that loses his mind during the game.... it makes me giggle...

I did it mostly because of how other players are doing it and if you can't beat them, join em. I have to admit though, playing escape from tarkov is alot more fun using ESP.

more easy

You need help?

The earliest I can remember cheating was in Combat Arms back in 2009. I used Ghost Aim, Weapon Menu, Unlimited, ESP, Wall Hack and etc...A lot of other players were using it, and it was FREE. Soon after, VIP websites started doing subscription cheat. For other games, I only do it to minimize the Grinding, Boredom, Fun to play with Unlimited Ammo and etc., and it improves your gameplay experience. Maybe not so much for other players. LOL

I never abuse the Cheat by using God Mode and similar OP features. Because it takes the Fun out of the game. if you catch my drift.
    Last edited by Ecthelion; 08-15-2019 at 02:59 PM.

Private First Class
    Cause every time I take my games seriously(without cheating) I then get stumped on my wallhackers and aim botters. I then usually given to the cheats to level out the playing field when a high percentage of players are already cheating.

Why do you cheat?
    i dont cheat.. its just an illusion

Simply because I want an advantage, nothing more, nothing less