Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Will I get a VAC from this?

Private

Will I get a VAC from this?

Ok so I accidentally logged into the wrong steam account and activated my cheat (an account with a $200+ inventory) and was about to get into a game before I realized I was on the wrong account. I was only in the main menu and in a search queue for about a minute or two. Its been about 7 days since then. Do you think its safe to remove the items out of OPSkins and back into my inventory, or will I get handed an L by valve?
    Last edited by .quack; 12-31-2016 at 02:24 AM.

Will I get a VAC from this? MULISHA's Avatar
    You should be fine, just remember with cheating, you can always be banned. But if you just logged in for a moment, you should not have a problem we have many customers using the software as you are using the software on another account. Being super paranoid is not a good thing when you're cheating just saying

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Staff Sergeant
    No,you will not be banned,
    if you care about ban dont cheat mistakes can happen.
    I trust AimJunkies i play on my main, its just i dont care

Private
    You wont get VAC, because in order to recieve VAC ban, you need to connect to VAC secured server. If you were in main menu, you should be fine )

Sergeant
    Question Answered

/Closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

okerface:okerface:
    #include <hope.h>

int life(){
    while(time<18h){
    willpower++;
    }

return(toLife)
    }