Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Windows update help!?!

Private

Windows update help!?!

Hello ppl
    I wanted to use the Eft cheats however as new on this site i noticed i have the 1803 windows update and need the 1809 to use the cheats atm..
    However no matter how much i search and try only the new one 1903 is available.. and then i need to wait until the new update for the cheat comes out but i rather try it now.. anyone know how to fix this?

Private
    The only way to update to 1809 from 1803 is to get the ISO file and run it from either a CD or a bootable USB Device made through the Media Recovery Tool provided by Microsoft to my knowledge. Unfortunately Microsoft has removed the link for that ISO file so it would be something you'd have to hunt for via Google.

Private
    Ty..i Have yet to find one but atleast there is hope atm

Keep looking and you'll eventually find a 1809 download.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Windows update help!?! DingDing's Avatar
    //Closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map