Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: WoW WoD release

WoW WoD release

Is there actually anyone who's playing WoW in here? And will be home from work/school just because of WoD? I'm searching for people to a leveling run. From 90 to 100.

TONIGHT IS THE RELEASE!!!

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by BazyLazy View Post
    Is there actually anyone who's playing WoW in here? And will be home from work/school just because of WoD? I'm searching for people to a leveling run. From 90 to 100.

TONIGHT IS THE RELEASE!!!
    I know my fiance is going to by playing this none stop, she has a few days of work just to play it, she is a massive world of warcraft player. Its funny because I actually got her into the game about a year ago, I stopped playing and she just fell in love with it.

Regards,
    Chunky

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky View Post
    I know my fiance is going to by playing this none stop, she has a few days of work just to play it, she is a massive world of warcraft player. Its funny because I actually got her into the game about a year ago, I stopped playing and she just fell in love with it.

Regards,
    Chunky
    WoW is love, WoW is love, It's a life style ^^ I'll try to make to level 100 in 1 sit on 3 characters. What they said it'll be 10hours each character so 30hours seat. Cool that your fiance is playing WoW With my own opinion I suggest you to join the WoD Release with her/him! I believe it'll be hell of a good expansion.

Sergeant
    Yeah I can't get her of it lol, and yeah I might but I find myself investing my time into AJ more than game, and I like it that way :P

Regards,
    Chunky

Private
    The game WoW ghas an incredible game play. I loved the earlier version and eagerly waiting for the 2015 release and I have pre ordered the game at
    Last edited by Nick47; 01-03-2015 at 05:23 AM. Reason: advertising