Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: TF2 Hack Development Diary

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Warrant Officer 1

TF2 Hack Development Diary

Hi guys, I decided to keep you guys up-to-date on the development of the TF2 hack, i started working on it today because I finally had all my stuff fixed and I was ready to go.
    What I will do is I will try to post every time something new happends post a screenshot with a date at it, so then you guys can be prepare on a great SystemBot release for TF2.

6-8-2011, Started working on TF2 and found out how to render text/squares using the game itself (engine rendering):

6-8-2011, I implemented the SystemBot menu now, dont look at the features they are not correct jet:

6-8-2011, Started working on 3D/2D Radar, need to add the Box Name and Health etc but it is a start:

7-8-2011, Added Health ESP Name ESP Distance ESP Box ESP, basic visiblity checks and alive checks:

8-8-2011, Added a basic aimbot and warning system, I also made a triggerbot. Aimbot still needs bone support, prediction and more. Here is a small video:

If you have any feedback on one of the things you see on the screenshots please reply!

Stay tuned,
    SystemFiles
    Last edited by Kouprey; 08-10-2011 at 07:45 PM.