Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: headshot

Private First Class

headshot

here is my longest head shot in bc2

Attachment 71

Lance Corporal
    My longest headshot was over 500 meters with GOL and I got +500 points because it was an expertly headshot

Private First Class
    nice1 GRUBERT i dont know what gun it was i used lol i dont think it was any sniper guns )

Shotgun 700 meters Or more. all day long =) Nice though

Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    holy sh*t dude 700m with shotgun lmfao dude cool well i hope to have my new bc2 game 2morrow & when bc2 hack is back il be on the rage attack on all servers beware

Quote Originally Posted by SPONGEBUT View Post
    holy sh*t dude 700m with shotgun lmfao dude cool well i hope to have my new bc2 game 2morrow & when bc2 hack is back il be on the rage attack on all servers beware
    Yep the 870 or the NS2000 "NEOSTEAD" just add the sabo rounds, and i use the other with the crosshair and turn off auto fire set aim key, right click to zoom in lock on click and Watch them cry.. I'm such a bad influence lol

Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map